In accordance with the norm above mentioned, the treatment of the information will be based on correctness, lawfulness, transparency and safeguard of your privacy and rights.
According to the article 13 of the Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003, we inform you that:
1. Your data will be treated for the following purposes:
- execution of the contract;
- execution of performances connected to the contract, included fiscal and tax fulfilment, in public or private offices;
- statistics and/or managerial activities;
- e-mailing of advertising materials concerning services offered by A s.p.a.;
For the above mentioned purposes, the treatment of the personal data does not need the agreement of ex article 24, comma 1, letters a), b), c), d), f) of the Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003.
2. The treatment shall be performed, for the above mentioned purposes, by writing and/or on paper, magnetic, electronic or telecommunication support, by using automized instruments which memorize, handle and communicate the data and always guarantee the privacy and the safety of the data.3. The conferring of the data is mandatory for legal and contractual purposes and the possible refusal to furnish those data could bring the loss or the partial execution of the contract.
4. Besides the communication of data to meet legal purposes, the data could be communicated to third parties which perform certain functions on the behalf of SYSTEMA s.p.a. (banks, assurance agencies, adviser, carrier, etc.) and to the following agents and/or person responsible:
- Commercial office agents/employees;
- Technical Scientific Assistance employees;
- The data will not be diffuse
5. The company SYSTEMA s.p.a. is the holder of the data treatment
6. The person responsible for the data treatment is the legal representative.
7. Unless otherwise agreed by writing, the personal data, which you have already given to us, are treated as described in this informative report.
8. The data may be held on our contacts because of the work we are currently engaged in or to satisfy any laws, regulations, legal requests or any future commercial activities
9. In every moment you may assert your rights towards the holder of the treatment, according to the law 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003, that we integrally reproduce:
Legislative decree nr. 196/2003, Article nr.7 - access right to the personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to get the confirmation of the existence of his own personal data, even if not yet filed, and their communication in intelligible form
2. The interested party has the right to get the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the finalities and way of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out by electronic tools;
- of the identification of the holder, of the persons responsible for the treatment and of the designate representative according to the article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can become acquainted of the data as designate representative in the territory of the State, of responsible or entrusted persons;
3. The interested party has the right to get:
- the updating, the rectification or, if interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of law, including those which are not necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected or afterwards treated;
- the attestation that the operations indicated at the letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, with their content as well, of those people to which the data have been communicated or diffused, excepted the case in which such fulfilment is impossible or it needs an employment of means disproportionate in comparison to the protected right;
The interested party has the right to disagree, entirely or partly:
- for legitimate reasons concerning the treatment of his/her personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection of the data;
- with the treatment of personal data concerning him/her in order to receive advertising information or direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication.